I started watching Top Chef this TV season. I guess by season 10 they’ve stopped explaining the background and qualifications of the host, so I checked Wikipedia.
- She is very accomplished in life.
- She speaks English, Tamil, Hindi, Italian and Spanish.
- She wrote a cookbook and had (has?) a show on the Food Network.
- She was on 30 Rock in 2009. ( I love the “P L” on her ziploc bag at the end.)
- She married Salman Rushdie in 2004.
- She had Adam Dell’s baby in 2009. Adam Dell is brother of Michael Dell of Dell Computers.
- Her overly dramatic Reality TV accent is annoying to me.
That is everything you need to know about Padma Lakshmi.